Tuesday 27 March 2012

For The Teacher


Hello, everyone! Hope you're having a good day so far.

Here is a box and card set I made for my daughter's flute teacher. 


I made the box base with a 12" x 12" Chocolate Chip card stock and the lid with an 8-1/2" x 8-1/2" Bajah Breeze card stock.


I die cut the flower with the Fun Flowers Die in Bajah Breeze card stock, emboss it with the Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder and then sponge the edges. I adhere the flower with Dimensional. Then I add a Rose Red rose in the middle of the flower.


Here is a matching card. The flower is done with the Blossom Punch. I find the other flower on the box is too big so I use the punch flower instead.


I did the flower the same way as the one on the box.


Here is what is inside the box. I crochet a couple of dish cloths for the teacher. My first time crocheting them.


I made the box and card according to the dish cloths colours. It is so nice that everything matches.

Thank you for stopping by! Have a good day!

"Give unto the Lord, O ye mighty, give unto the Lord glory and strength."
Psalm 29:1

Deanna

3 comments:

Helen said...

Very pretty! everything match so perfectly.

singh.nishtha@gmail.com said...

Hey,

Im a huge fan of handmade boxes and bags, and always keep looking for ideas...

you have done a fab job with the box and the card.

I loved the colour combination, and the red rose is just what it needed to funk things up.


-May ART be with you

Denise Willerton said...

this is absolutely stunning ~ i love this colour combo, the card, gift box, dish clothe...will all be well received! wonderfully done! Enjoy your day and thanks for sharing your wonderful creativity!