Saturday 8 February 2014

Petal Cone Gift Box

Hello stampers! I made a gift box using the SU Petal Cone Die (retired). I love this die very much. Sad it is no longer available. I'm giving this to a friend's mom who is stamping with me tonight. I'm so excited to have friends over to stamp with me. It has been awhile.



I used the kraft card stock that was extra thick and perfect for this box. I made one using Stampin'Up!'s card stock before but not thick enough for me. I can put chocolates in there and not worry about it breaking.



I used the Fun Flowers Die and then embossed it with the Vintage Wallpaper Folder to make the flower. Add a Vintage Flower Adornment to the middle of the flower to finish it off.

Thank you for stopping by! Happy Stamping!

"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law."
Galatians 5:22-23

Deanna

No comments: