Friday 28 March 2014

Easter Bunny Basket

Hello stampers! I was on YouTube yesterday and came across a video by Connie Stewart. I love the basket she made so I went and made one myself using her instructions.



This basket was made using one sheet of 8-1/2" x 11" card stock . Not much waste of paper here.That's a good thing.



A "how to" video can be found on YouTube. Isn't this the cutest bunny ever? It was made from punches and a Holiday Ornaments Die. Love it! I sponged every punched out pieces in Crumb Cake ink to give the bunny some dimension. I didn't have anything fluffy for the tail so I added a cream rosette Vintage Flower for it instead.



 


I might make these for my kids to collect Easter treats that we will be hiding around the house during Easter. You'll never how the weather will be here in Vancouver (rains a lot) so doing it inside the house it safer.

Thank you for stopping by today! Happy Stamping!

Deanna

No comments: