Monday 17 March 2014

Fabulous Florets Birthday Card

Hello stampers! First day of spring break week for my kids. They only get one week where as the public school gets 2 weeks of spring break. We went out for dim sum and then waited for Faith to finish tubing with her friends. We were going to go for a family outing but it was kind of windy and cold. The sun was shining bright though. Also, time doesn't permits. We will need to be back home in time to get ready for the Spring Revival Meeting at our church at night. It'll be too much of a rush so we decided not to go. I always look forward to hear Dr. Goetsch preach for the meeting. He's funny and I love to hear the story he tells that goes with the message he preaches.

I made a birthday card with spring colours to brighten up my day. I'm getting tired of the gloomy and wet weather. I used the Fabulous Florets stamp set for the flowers on the card and the Medallion stamp for the background on the card. Hope this card will bring you joy and a smile when you visit here.


Thank you for stopping by! Happy Stamping!

Deanna

No comments: